Description: Mid-range in-circuit debugger and programmer for Atmel 8-bit and 32-bit AVR microcontrollers with on-chip debugging for source level symbolic debugging, NanoTrace (if supported by the device) and device programming.
JTAGICE3 supports the following programming modes:
It also supports debugging using the following interfaces:
- Supports a large number of AVR devices
- Supports up to 3 hardware program breakpoints or 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device)
- Supports symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information.
- Supports up to 128 software breakpoints
- Level converters support 1.8V to 5.5V target operation
- Uploads 256Kb code in ~ 15 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- Hi-Speed USB connection to host PC Firmware upgradeable for supporting future AVR devices
- Supports NanoTrace (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device; uses target device's memory)
- USB powered.
JTAGICE3 is supported by Atmel Studio.
The JTAGICE3 kit also includes adapters for use with the various physical interfaces.
What's in the box:
- JTAGICE3 unit
- USB High Speed cable ~1.5m
- 50-mil squid cable
- 50-mil IDC cable
- Adapter kit consisting of 10-pin 100 mil, 6-pin 100 mil, and 6-pin 50 mil