AVR-GSM is excellent board for adding remote monitoring and control in remote places by GSM cellular network. Do you want to switch on/off your local heating in your mountain house? To monitor the temperature at up to 8 remote points up to 30 meters away from the module? To listen what happens in your house with silent call after you get message for alarm status? Then AVR-GSM is the board for you! It contains ATmega32 microcontroller and 3-band GSM GPRS module 900/1800/1900Mhz inside which covers most used GSM networks around the world. The GSM antenna is build in the board so no need for external expensive GSM antennas. AVR-GSM have two relays 240VAC/10A, two optoisolated inputs which could be connected to alarm sensors or just buttons for user actions (like call pre-loaded phone numbers), on-board temperature sensor and connector for additional up to 8 addressable remote temperature sensors at up to 30 meter distance from the module. Normal phone hook can be connected to this board and to allow user to speak, listen, taking and placing phone calls as normal stand alone cellular phone. AVR-GSM can be connected to PC with the USB connector it have and it is recognized as modem which could be used to add internet via GPRS to your computer (imagine how useful is this for your mountain house if there is no internet but only cellular network!).
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- MCU: ATMega32 32KB Flash memory , 2KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM.
- JTAG connector for programming and debugging with AVR-JTAG-L or AVR-JTAG-USB.
- GSM GPRS 3-BAND MODULE 900/1800/1900Mhz with build on-board GSM cellular antenna.
- Li-ion backup battery for up to 200 hours of GSM module stand-by (no relays etc peripherials active).
- SIM-card holder.
- Two RELAYS 240VAC/10A.
- Two optoisolated inputs.
- USB interface.
- Phone hook connector.
- Buzzer (ringer).
- Status LED.
- On-board temperature digital sesor.
- Connector for remote temperature sensors up to 30meters far away from AVR-GSM.
- Plastic housing (optional).
- Extension 26 pin connector for all unused ATMega32 ports.
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print.
Dimensions: 130x82x34 mm (5.1x3.2x1.3").
- Placing/taking phone calls with AVR-GSM (C source).
- Remote control via SMS on AVR-GSM (C source) firmware description.