This accessory can connect a Syrus GPS device though the 1-wire port, designed to read engine parameters in vehicles that possess the CAN J1939 or J1708/J1587 protocol.
One of the main advantages of the Ecu-Monitor solution is that read parameters from the engine are completely integrated with the Syrus GPS TAIP, which means that by using those parameter values, one can configure thresholds, trigger events, and/or transfer the data in a extended TAG from the trace.
All these data can be also available for consulting through the Syrus Gateway sever, and receive these values through a web service.
- DC voltage supply with transient protection. Can hold input voltages from 8V to 32V
- 1-Wire interface for Syrus GPS connection
- CAN J1939 bus connection interface
- J1708 bus connection interface
- ISO14230 bus connection interface for connecting tachographs or a KWP2000 bus (k-line).
- Analog interface for gas level measures. Can read differential voltages between 0 and 5V.
- Verification LED for correct installation.