The Enfora SA-G+ is a device for remote quad-band monitoring, which is a GSM/GPRS network. The device can be easily integrated with any system using its RS232 serial port. The SA-G+ also has digital GPIO inputs and outputs, which can be utilized to remotely activate devices.
The Enfora SA-G+ allows remote firmware update (FOTA).
This equipment comes with power supply and GSM/GPRS antenna.
- GSM Bands: QuadBand GSM/GPRS
- Supply Voltage: 6-40V DC
- Lead Free Status: RoHS Compliant
- Antenna Connector: SMA female (SMA male on Antenna)
- Host Protocols: AT commands, UDP API, CMUX, PPP
- Internal Protocols: PPP, UDP API, TCP API, UDP PAD, TCP PAD
- API Control/Status: AT commands, UDP API, TCP API, AT commands over SMS
- Physical interface: RS-232C
- Peripheral interface: 8-pin I/O: Mic in, headset out, audio return, ground, input power, 2 user-defined I/O, and 1 dedicate output