Netduino 3 Ethernet is a circuit board that uses the open source .NET Micro Framework. It has a 32-bit microcontroller and a great development environment giving you an easy programming board. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-treading, line by line debugging, breakpoints and more.
The Netduino card 3 has the same 168 Mhz processor (Cortex-M4) as its predecessor Netduino 2, but it has almost 4 times more code storage in 1408KB and nearly twice the RAM 164 + KB. It also has MicroSD and Ethernet network sockets to use it with Internet.
If you're starting in the world of Netduino, we recommend the following books
Note: USB to MicroB 91cm (length) cable is included.
- Compatible with almost all Arduino Shield cards.
- 1408 KB memory for storing codes.
- Input voltage: 7.5 to 12VDC or 5VDC DC Jack USB
- Output: 5VDC and 3,3VDC regulated.
- Maximum current: 25mA.
- 164+ KB RAM.
- 6-channel ADC (12-bit).
- Support for microSD memory (up to 2GB).
- 3 Gobus ports.
- Product Dimensions: 80.3 x 53.3 x 12.7mm.
- Weight: 27.0 gr.
- Netduino 3 Ethernet Card
- Four self-adhesive protective surface.
- Cable with 5cm to Gobus port.