The new version of Raspberry Pi is now available at MCI and brings different novelties over previous versions.
This time incorporating one ARM Cortex A7 processor running at 1GHz, accompanied by 1GB of DDR2 RAM.
GPIO pin maintain the same format and the A + B + versions therefore keeps your adaptations GPIO smoothly.
Ethernet connection, USB connectors and HDMI video output is maintained.8Gb microSD Class 10 memory is included , with pre -loaded operating system.
8Gb microSD Class 10 memory is included, with pre-loaded operating system.
- Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your "real world" projects
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet