The XBee Gateway provides a low-cost XBee to IP solution, featuring scalable remote configuration and management of XBee networks with Device Cloud by Etherios™. By default, all XBee data sent to the gateway is automatically available to online applications via Device Cloud. With a simple, opensource Python development environment, this gateway also enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across existing Ethernet/cellular networks for WAN connectivity to cloud-based software applications.
XBee Gateway products can be managed remotely via Device Cloud. Device Cloud allows users to remotely manage thousands of deployed devices, supporting features like remote firmware upgrades and event alarms.
- Management: Secure enterprise management via iDigi® Device Cloud™.
- Protocol: UDP/TCP, DHCP.
- LEDs: Power, Network (LAN/WAN), ZigBee (HAN/PAN).
- Security: SL tunnels.
- Worldwide version: XBee® ZB SMT transmit power 6.3 mW (+8 dBm); Receiver sensitivity (1% PER) -102 dBm.
- North American version: XBee®-PRO ZB SMT transmit power: 63 mW (+18 dBm); Receiver sensitivity (1% PER) -102 dBm.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 1 in (7.62 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm).
Weight: 0.15 lb (0.07 kg).
- ZigBee: ZigBee PRO stack.
- Python Version: 2.7.1.
Memory (User-available memory varies by firmware and OS version): 64 MB Ram, 128 MB Flash.
- Ports: 1 RJ-45 port.
- Physical Layer: 10/100Base-T.
- Data Rate: 10/100 Mbps (auto-sensing).
Mode: Full or half duplex (auto-sensing).
- Power Input: 5 VDC.
- Power Supply: 5 VDC power supply with barrel connector included.
Power Consumption: Typical: 1.2 W, Max: 2.5W.
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F).
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing).
Ethernet Isolation: 500 VAC min per IEEE802.3/ANSI X3.263.
- Safety: EN60950.
- Emissions/Immunity: CE, FCC Part 15 (Class B), IC, ETSI.